Universalis, your very own breviary in pixels...

Sunday 6 June 2010

Yet Another Brilliantly Reasoned Rebuttal

This at Inside Catholic struck me a wrong-headed in a few particulars, and condescending, as much in further replies to posts as to the original piece.
But a long and painstakingly gracious and irrefutably rational riposte bemoaning the general resistence to Faith in the supernatural powers of God's grace, (a hobby horse of mine just now, sorry....), upon my clicking on the "Submit" button, was inexplicably lost to the ether.
And so instead, I here, in my usual schoarly, sober-sided and unanswerable manner, provide a precis of my reasoned argument, saying:
Piffle.
And furthermore:
Pish.

There, Mrs. Conclusion, I run rings a round ya, logically.

http://www.peakoil.org.au/dave.kimble/burying-the-cat.jpg

No comments: